Atmosphere Kanifushi offers a premium all-inclusive meal plan – KANIFUSHI PLAN™. Enhancing the typical 5-star Maldivian resort experience by going that extra mile!
Our comprehensive KANIFUSHI PLAN™ elevates the regular Maldives all-inclusive packages to a completely new level by offering a combination of sumptuous buffets with delectable international cuisine, fine dining experiences, and theme night dining options.
The plan offers unlimited orders from a selection of premium brands of spirits, wines from the world over, and a variety of classic and signature cocktails prepared by talented bartenders.
The exquisite dining experience is clubbed with an array of activities, excursions, and adventures ranging from sunset fishing to snorkeling and non-motorized water sports. Assuring a fun-filled and hassle-free tropical beach holiday experience.
** Resort check-in time is at 2PM and check-out time is at 12NOON.
** Late check-out is subject to availability on the day of departure at an additional cost.
** The Kanifushi Plan™ privileges will stop at 11:00HRS on the day of check-out
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with sumptuous ‘all you can eat’ buffet-style meals
– Daily theme nights with Indian Ocean themed Gala Night and entertainment on Sundays
– Authentic Sri Lankan street food style light meals and beverages from 1700-2100 hrs daily except on Wednesdays and Sunday
-À la carte lunch menu served from 1200-1700 hrs
Serving choicest gourmet vegetarian cuisine from Arabic, Indian, and Mediterranean regions – a first in the Maldives!
– Open for lunch and dinner on pre-booking
Serving the best of Asian and Mediterranean culinary traditions
– Open for dinner on pre-booking for Beach Villa categories
– Except on Wednesdays when there is a White Beach BBQ*
– On a chargeable basis
– Pre-booking as per eligibility
Serves authentic Japanese fine dining with a show to remember!
– Open for 2 sittings at dinner on pre-booking;
– Chargeable and excluded from the Kanifushi Plan™ package
Serves speciality seafood; Open dinner on pre-booking for Water Villa categories
– ** The à la carte dining experience is based on availability
Split stay entitlement:
– One Ala Carte dinner at The Sunset or Pier Six with minimum 02 nights in Beach Villa and 02 nights in Water Villa
– **Eligibility for additional fine dining experience is for every 14 nights stay
Premium brands of spirits, beer, and liqueur available at all outlets except In Villa
Unlimited cocktails and mocktails, signature drinks, fresh and packaged juices, soft drinks, mineral water, and a selection of tea and coffee available from the KANIFUSHI PLAN™ Cocktails, Spirits, & Beer Menu
A wide selection of premium wines from the world-over and bubbles from the KANIFUSHI PLAN™ Wine Menu
The Akiri Spa by Mandara
Offering a selection of SPA treatments
**Eligible per person per stay for adults (18 years and above) depending on the duration of the stay:
20% Discount on the first two regular dives per guest**
**Guests must hold a valid dive certificate; no discounts apply if the guest does not dive
*Guests must pass catamaran handling and windsurfing competence check to avail these facilities
** The minimum age requirement for sunset fishing is 6 years and above
**Our reef locations are deep; therefore, the snorkelling excursions are not suitable for first-time snorkellers.
**Guests are requested to arrive 15 minutes before the excursion departure time with their snorkelling gear.
**Snorkelling experience is essential. Guests can avail snorkelling lessons from Dive and Sail.
**Life vests are available onboard the vessel and must be worn for safety reasons.
** Minimum age requirement is 6 years and above